Making your Carpets, Tile and Furniture like New !   - Call Today:   561-395-5223
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Jewish Holidays Specials
Time For Spring Time Cleaning !
Deals
Beware of carpet cleaning scams
How to clean microfiber upholstery

Categories

consumer tip.
Consumers beware of carpet cleaning scams
powered by

My Blog

Deals

Hot summer time is here.
Ask about or cool deals, happening now!!

*     Carpet Clean 2 Rooms and a Hall $ 95.00

*     Free Deodorizer First Time Customers - Save $$$

*     20% OFF Leather Cleaning

*     10%  OFF Upholstery Cleaning

*       Don't wait ,  Call Today !

6 Comments to Deals:

Comments RSS
Sarah on Friday, November 29, 2019 5:52 PM
Reply to comment

Bluehost VPS on Thursday, January 23, 2020 5:39 AM
Reply to comment

Norton antivirus on Saturday, January 25, 2020 5:21 AM
One of the best antivirus that provide you excellent protection from malware, spyware, ransomware and many online threats. Norton recently update its plan and give you extra features. They offer cloud backup, password manager, safe cam and Secure VPN that give you more protection and safe your data and your personal information. Norton is one of the popular antivirus worldwide to know more about Norton please visit our blog.
Reply to comment

192.168.l.l on Friday, February 7, 2020 3:46 AM
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. The IP address 192.168.1.1 is one of the most common addresses for routers by different manufacturers. It can be helpful for a number of tasks. Apart from changing the settings it can also help you with administrative tasks. Read it for more information.
Reply to comment

Useless Websites on Friday, February 7, 2020 11:15 PM
Reply to comment

www.resumesservicesreview.com/resume-valley-review/ on Saturday, February 8, 2020 11:38 AM
I really need to find a new cleaning service because I just moved to a new town. My new house is fully carpeted and sooner or later I will need to have them cleaned, especially in the heavy trafficked areas of the house. Regular vacuum is not enough. At least once a year carpets need to be thoroughly cleaned to get rid of the dirt, stains and bugs that have attached to the carpet fibers. It will cost you but the money is worth it to ensure your home remains clean and hygienic.
Reply to comment